GUC's Quality mission is to provide customer the advanced technology product with high quality and sincere service. This service is to provide an excellent Quality & Reliability system to ensure the products we deliver are in world-class quality level. The service also offers the proven and well defined one stop shopping reliability assurance and qualification test services, including component level and board level qualifications according to JESD, EIAJ, MIL-STD and IPC standards.
- L1: ESD/EOS/ Latch Up/ HTOL/ ELFR/ MSL/ TCT/ HAST/ HTSL/ LTSL/ PCT/ THB, etc.
- L2: TCT/ Drop/ Shock/ Bend test, etc.
- ORM: On-going Reliability Monitoring (Monthly or Quarterly)
Quality & Reliability Assurance
- New product quality control starts from BOM selection then followed by product qualification according to the standards. Product is verified by PVT and system correlation then determined production screen condition for quality.
- Manufacturing quality control by product yield and regular reliability monitoring.
- RoHS, Hazardous Substance Control
- JEDEC, EIAJ, AEC, MIL STD Standards
- Product Qualification
- MTTF and FIT Estimation through Reliability Model
Verification & Screening
- PVT Characterization
- ATE vs. System Correlation
- Stress Testing (Voltage/Temperature)
- Low PPM Program
- Automotive Program *
Quality & Reliability Control
- Manufacturing Data Monitor
- Assembly & Test Yield Management
- Test Yield/Bin Maverick Control
- ELFR for Initial Production Lots *
- On-going Reliability Monitor (ORM) *
Production & Supplier Management
- Quality Measurement and QBR
- Change Control
- Nonconforming Material Control (MRB)
- 100% Chips Visual Scanning
- Continuous Improvement Program
GUC Suppliers' Quality System Certificates
- GUC passed ISO9001 in 2008 for general quality management and IEC/QC080000 for Hazardous substance management.
- All manufacturing service vendors passed ISO9001 Advanced Quality System Certificates.
- ISO9001: General Quality Management Certification
- ISO/TS16949: Quality Management Certification for Automotive parts
- ISO14001: Environment Management Certification
- OHSAS18001: Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification
- Green/QC08000: Hazardous Substance Process Management Certification
- Green/SONY GP: SONY Green Partner Certification
- IECQ17025: Independent Testing Laboratory Certification