- What is the stock search code of GUC?
GUC shares were listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange on November 3, 2006 under TWSE code "3443".
- What is the dividend policy of GUC?
GUC intends to maintain a sustainable yearly cash dividend, and to distribute the cash dividend each year at a level not lower than the year before.
- What is GUC's historical dividend pay out ?
To view GUC's dividend history, please click here.
- What do you need to do to participate in GUC's dividend payments?
Shareholder must own GUC shares through the day before the ex-dividend date to be entitled to the proposed dividend payment.
- What is the fiscal year of GUC?
GUC's fiscal year end date is December 31.
- Whom may you contact for GUC shareholder services?
If you have any questions concerning your common shares, please contact The Transfer Agency Department of Chinatrust Commercial Bank in Taiwan.
- Address: 5th Floor, No. 83, Section 1, Chongqing South Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 100003, Taiwan
- Tel: 886-2-23111838
- Fax: 886-2-23116723
- Website: https://www.ctbcbank.com
Alternatively, you may also contact GUC Investor Relations Department.
- Address: No. 10, Li-Hsin 6th Rd, Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu City 300096, Taiwan
- Service hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- When will GUC release its quarterly financial report?
To view GUC's Financial Calendar , please click here.